I believe it’s only fitting for my first tip to be the first tip I ever learned at the age of 19.
We have all heard it a million times, moisturize, moisturize, moisturize………right?
Well I don’t disagree, but I would like to one up it.
There is a way to apply moisturizer, night cream, day cream, or whatever you are applying to your face that will give you just a little more of a boost away from the sagging and wrinkles you are fighting.
- Start at the forehead, go across the forehead.
- Down the nose.
- Across the upper lip and chin.
- Starting from your chin going along the jawline back to your ears.
- At the nose pulling back and up over the cheeks towards the temples and* hairline.
- Pointing your chin towards the ceiling take a little dab of cream start under the chin pulling down your neck.
Do this repeatedly until all cream is rubbed in.
This technique pulls the skin tight over your face and up, which helps fight against sagging and wrinkles.
Without paying a dime you can start your anti-aging journey today.
Thanks for reading, have a wonderful day and God bless!
*Note from Carl…
Be sure to apply pressure on this step, not like in a wind tunnel pressure, but a gentle pull up and back, the skin should be pulled tight. – Carl